[c-nsp] Cisco 7206VXR as ATM switch

Alex Rubenstein alex at nac.net
Wed Jun 1 13:52:02 EDT 2005

Well, with frame-relay, you can just do dlci-switching.

Thats a feature that has been around for as long as I can remember --
perhaps 7 or 8 years.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1831/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a0080087d01.html#wp1002491

frame-relay switching

int s0/0
  frame-relay intf-type [dce | dte | nni]
  frame-relay route in-dlci interface out-interface-type out-interface-number out-dlci

--
Alex Rubenstein, AR97, K2AHR, alex at nac.net, latency, Al Reuben
Net Access Corporation, 800-NET-ME-36, http://www.nac.net