[c-nsp] Re: Cisco 7600 vs Juniper M7i

Marko Milivojevic markom at PanGalactic.net
Thu Jun 2 06:54:59 EDT 2005

 > you can take a look on this report from miercom:
 >
 > http://www.miercom.com/dl.html?fid=20050404&type=report
 >
 > It compares an cisco 7604 with a Juniper M10i.

	I am by no means Juniper fanatic, nor I have ever used Juniper in my life.

	That said, this is strange report. Either that Juniper M10i is a piece
of junk (I'm not buying that argument), or they had horribly
misconfigured it. Even 7200 with NPE-G1 would perform better under some
of those conditions (10-entry ACL drops performance by 38% as compared
to no ACL).

Marko.