[c-nsp] cat3550

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Thu Jun 2 10:14:47 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2 Jun 2005, Marko Milivojevic wrote:

> 	This is one of my "heavily" used L3 access 3550's.

I've got about 2x that number.

>  > CPU utilization for five seconds: 1%/0%; one minute:
>  > 1%; five minutes: 1%
>
> 	It doesn't look like any software forwarding is involved here.

CPU utilization for five seconds: 1%/0%; one minute: 3%; five minutes: 2%

But what does your show int stats look like?  Mine says pretty much
everything is Processor switched...but as I said, I see the same thing on
a 3550 that's being used strictly as a L2 switch with no routed
interfaces other than vlan1.