[c-nsp] Upstream BGP Traffic

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Mon Jun 6 08:46:36 EDT 2005

If you are talking about load sharing your traffic
outbound towards the different ISP's and you receive a default
via BGP from all of them look at OER.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/732/Tech/routing/oer/

You could have OER inject more specific BGP routes in your border
routers to control the outbound traffic.

Rodney