[c-nsp] Cisco FTP

Eric Pylko eric at infinitenetworks.us
Mon Jun 6 19:41:13 EDT 2005

That doesn't work when doing "copy ftp disk2:" for example.  If you can do
that with IOS... Send code!!

I just noticed the same problem Sunday morning trying to do an upgrade
across the country.  I figured a FTP from Los Angeles to San Jose would be
quicker than a tftp/ftp from the east coast to LA.  I wasn't able to find
out :(

-Eric