[c-nsp] portchannel 3750 <-> Juniper M40

Tantsura, Jeff jtantsura at ugceurope.com
Tue Jun 7 04:13:08 EDT 2005

Alexander,

Have you tried:
channel-group 1 mode on
and disable negotiation on Juniper side?

Also

CCO:

When a group is first created, all ports follow the parameters set for the
first port to be added to the group. If you change the configuration of one
of these parameters, you must also make the changes to all ports in the
group:

-Allowed-VLAN list

-Spanning-tree path cost for each VLAN

-Spanning-tree port priority for each VLAN

-Spanning-tree Port Fast setting

--
Jeff Tantsura  CCIE# 11416
Senior IP Network Engineer