[c-nsp] BGP enhancemens coming to 12.2S?

Phil Rosenthal pr at isprime.com
Tue Jun 7 18:29:19 EDT 2005

Sounds like my bug.

Don't plan on inbound working either.

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Bugtool/onebug.pl?bugid=CSCsa66786

To test if it's my bug, do this:

set an acl that will match on any, and match on that in your line
with continue.

It seems that the problem is that you *need* a match with continue,
else it behaves erratically.

If that's the case, open up a tac case, and explain that it caused
you an outage, and try to make it more of a priority for them to
fix.  I've been complaining about this for a long, long time.