[c-nsp] 6509 and ws-x6748 and power

David Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Wed Jun 8 21:46:26 EDT 2005

Brad,
What power supplies? DFC's on the cards? This is the most power hungry card
that can be installed. Have a look at
http://www.cisco.com/go/powercalculator A 6509 with 2500 Watt Power Supplies
is at 82% with only the 2 Sup-720's and 4 6748's without DFC's. With DFC's
the 2500W is at 99%. If you have any other cards in there it is
overloaded/underpowered.

David

--
David C Prall dcp at dcptech.com http://dcp.dcptech.com