[c-nsp] Question on 7513 BGP peering series

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Wed Jun 15 13:19:36 EDT 2005

Hi Gordon,
You need to check out the ram on your VIPs as  the full routing table is going to occupy memory on them as well.
You might consider asking your upstreams if they will give you a partial feed + defaults.
Most providers will do this and it will give you a fairly decent way to balance traffic yet still have full internet access while maintaing your existing hardware.

Regards
Brian