RES: [c-nsp] adjusting AD based on route tag/community?

Murilo Antonio Pugliese mpugliese at diveo.net.br
Thu Jun 16 14:12:05 EDT 2005

I think that, if you have a MPLS backbone, you may achieve this (constraint-based routing)
deploying MPLS Traffic Engineering, which replicate and expand the TE capabilities of
Layer 2 ATM and Frame Relay networks, support a high use of transmission capacity, and
provide link or node failure resilience

Yours Truly.

Murilo Pugliese
Diveo do Brasil Telecomunicações Ltda