[c-nsp] MPLS NETflow egress problems

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Wed Jun 22 04:56:30 EDT 2005

Anton.Schweitzer at o2.com <> wrote on Wednesday, June 22, 2005 10:50 AM:

> Hi,
> i have found some strange netflow cache entries which seems to be
> generated from an interface which has the
> mpls netflow egress feature enabled :
>
> Fa1/0.40      62.6.213.22     Se4/0         10.26.174.88    DD 0000
> 0000 1
>
> 1. 59.X and 62.X are not used and not routed in our network
>
> 2. Fa1/0.40 is the MPLS enabled Transit Lan between R1 und R2,
>    and  Se4/0 the MPLS core interface which has mpls netflow egress
> enabled
>
> 3. I cant find any real packet (Sniffer, debug) with this IPs

Did you enable "mpls netflow egress" on a non-VRF interface? This
feature is only supported on PE-CE interfaces (i.e. when "ip vrf
forwarding xxx" is also enabled on the interface), so please replace
this with the ingress command "ip route-cache flow" to capture IP
packets.

	oli

P.S: I think I was working on a case from one of your collegues about
this very problem..