[c-nsp] extend vlan over T1

Matt Bazan Mbazan at onelegal.com
Wed Jun 22 12:21:13 EDT 2005

Hi,
	I'm tinkering around trying to find a way to extend a VLAN at
our datacenter to our corporate office over our T1.  T1 is ~50% in use.
I understand this is not a 'best practice' but, I've only got about 12
servers on this particular VLAN at the data center and am wondering,
through, perhaps, the creative use of VLAN restriction if L2 traffic
would not overwhelm my link in this manner.  On the corporate end I'd
only have a couple servers in this VLAN.  Sound workable, at least in
theory?  Thanks.

  Matt