[c-nsp] multicast on layer 2

Andrew K Ho aho at yorku.ca
Mon Jun 27 08:54:50 EDT 2005

Thanks for the quick input.  Unfortunately, that is probably not the
issue.  The server and client are reachable and residing on the same vlan,
whose switches are directly connected through a trunk.

Andy

"Voll, Scott" <Scott.Voll at wesd.org>
06/24/2005 03:49 PM

"Andrew K Ho" <aho at yorku.ca>, <cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net>
cc

Subject
RE: [c-nsp] multicast on layer 2

Sh Vlans and see if the 6509 has the vlan.