[c-nsp] 7200 IOS 12.4 NAT SIP issue

Dan Benson dbenson at swingpad.com
Mon Jun 27 14:16:21 EDT 2005

I did not get any feedback on this issue so I was forced to do a
downgrade to the router 122-25.S2 (Know good IOS for this application).
After completing this downgrade, my SIP phones are working as I would
expect.

Equipment used in this setup:

Cisco 7200 VXR
PA-POS OC3
PA-GE
NSE-1  (Also Having same issue on NPE-300)

Cisco Catalyst 6009
Sup-1a-ge2
WS-X6348-RJ-45 with WS-F6K-VPWR

SIP VOIP phones effected:

Cisco 7960
Cisco 7960s
Pingtel xpressa phone

If anything else I just want anyone else out there to know that this
issue does exist and I hope at some point to find a solution.  Thanks
for the help in advance. //db

Message: 2