[c-nsp] IOS device failover

Joe Maimon jmaimon at ttec.com
Fri Mar 4 10:58:04 EST 2005

You mean tracking routes based upon SAA checks?

I imagine you would install on each server a loopback address of the
service. The connected router would have static routes to the server,
which would track saa objects that are operative on management interface
or policy routed based upon source address (you would use different
sourced rtr object for each server).

Oh and of course -- (g)slb.

Let us know how it goes.