[c-nsp] Anyone Looking for IBM (Cisco Compatible) GBIC's?

kwendolowski at optonline.net kwendolowski at optonline.net
Fri Mar 4 16:51:40 EST 2005

I have access to 800+  pcs of brand new IBM SX GBIC’s. IBM P/N 21H9872  Type DHHS
(These are IBM branded GBIC’s, NOT CISCO)

They are 100% Cisco compatible as WS-G5484= in every Cisco switch except the 2950 series. I can offer these at $40ea. + freight.  If you’re interested in taking the whole lot … contact me... let’s talk.

Call or email me if interested…  these won’t be around long at this price.  Thanks again.

Kevin Wendolowski

Sales Representative

Information Data Products Corp.

800.362.3770 Voice  Ext. 23