[c-nsp] Re: 2600 load balancing

Bryan Fetzer bfetzer at oneeighty.com
Fri Mar 4 18:07:06 EST 2005

Alban/Cisco-NSP crew,
Is there a noticeable performance hit if using MLP vs load balancing via
a routing protocol? Ie is one or the other better from a pure
performance standpoint?

Thanks,
Bryan,

Message: 3
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 16:41:33 -0500
From: "Andriy A. Yerofyeyev" <andriy at improcom.com>
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] 2600 load balancing
To: cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net

Hi Dani !

I use MLP , its provide good redundancy. Also you may use OSPF for load
balancing. In my case 2620 connected to my 7200.

If you have 2 T1 from different ISP - its really interesting question;)