[c-nsp] FR QOS

Akella Vardhana Srikant Akella_Srikant at infosys.com
Sat Mar 5 04:40:25 EST 2005

Hi,

I have done the same config but I am getting the below error message . Could you please let me know in case any modifications are required in the config.

chester(config)#int s2/0

chester(config-if)#service-policy output Out-s4/1/0

CBWFQ : Hierarchy supported only if shaping is configured in this class

chester(config-if)#

policy-map Out-s4/1/0

 class dlci-401

  bandwidth percent 50