[c-nsp] 3750's and Stacking

Robert Crowe rocrowe at cisco.com
Mon Mar 7 09:29:42 EST 2005

Steve,

1) Make sure that all the switches are running the same version of IOS.
2) If possible make all switches run the same feature set (EMI or SMI).
3) If this is not possible make the switch running the EMI version the stack
master.
4) When you add the switch to the existing stack make sure that it is
powered down. This does not force a new master election.

- Rob