[c-nsp] ACL 1000 deny hits per second. Only 10 packets in logfile

Kim Onnel karim.adel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 04:31:04 EST 2005

I know that on some platforms, the ACE matches numbers doesnt report
correctly e.g: 6500/7600

I've had a 7600 giving Little number of matches on my last ace (permit
ip any any) on a very busy interface

that is IIRC, because the ACEs are done in hardware, reported in
software, i'd like to be corrected if i am wrong about this, anyone