[c-nsp] Cheap ass mini switch that does SNMP, 802.1p, VLAN, IGMP?

Brian Vowell brian at zipsend.net
Wed Mar 9 12:48:57 EST 2005

The Cisco/Linksys SRW224 does some of what you're looking for.  It has
VLAN support, and also does trunking.  The web UI sucks, but it does
cover some of what you want and is much closer to your price point.  It
also has two copper GbE uplinks.
ftp://ftp.linksys.com/datasheet/SRW224-DS.pdf

Contact me off list for pricing.

--b