[c-nsp] Netflow monitor

John A. Burton jaburton at ncstate.net
Fri Mar 11 08:46:52 EST 2005

You can also use flow-tools with FlowScan and CUFlow:

flow-tools: http://www.splintered.net/sw/flow-tools/
FlowScan: http://www.caida.org/tools/utilities/flowscan/
CUFlow: http://www.columbia.edu/acis/networks/advanced/CUFlow/

flow-tools provides a pretty easy mechanism for capturing and parsing
NDE information.  FlowScan and CUFlow are used to make graphs using the
captured information.

Hope this helps.
-John

On Fri, 2005-03-11 at 06:39 -0700, Chris Moore wrote:
> Ntop
>
> www.ntop.org

John Burton                                        Network Architect
jaburton at ncstate.net                      Communication Technologies
(919) 513-3477                       North Carolina State University