[c-nsp] Cheap ass mini switch that does SNMP, 802.1p, VLAN, IGMP?

Brian Feeny signal at shreve.net
Sat Mar 12 13:37:58 EST 2005

Seriously its a pretty good switch.  I have a business that sells
Linksys stuff and these are
about the best value out there right now.  They have models with 1-2
GBIC slots too, and ones
that can do 10/100/1000.  They are a good deal.  Contact me if
interested, we use them alot, and are
starting to replace some older stuff with it.

Brian