[c-nsp] BGP Fast-external-fallover

Niels Bakker niels=cisco-nsp at bakker.net
Sun Mar 13 11:17:46 EST 2005

* oboehmer at cisco.com (Oliver Boehmer) [Sun 13 Mar 2005, 10:26 CET]:
> Does it? It should also work on Ethernet interfaces..

The URL quoted by Steinar starts with "To set the carrier delay on a
serial interface," which led me to believe it would only apply to serial
interfaces.  I can see that I can configure it on FastEthernet i/fs as
well but am not in a position to check whether it does anything right now.

Thanks for the update, I'll be sure to check it out further.

	-- Niels.

--
                              The idle mind is the devil's playground