[c-nsp] Cisco 1700 with DynDNS

Steven Kalcevich lists at ciscokid.net
Wed Mar 16 02:01:10 EST 2005

why not just add a linksys router in router mode on the switch  as they
are $50 and have a ddns client built in or use the client software on a
Pc. This way you can impliment what you want now and not have to worry
about customers pc being off for an update if public ip changes... I
think cisco would not ever add that function into the 1700 series
personally. The soho9x and 800 are more in that market for someone
without a static and sees this as a bonus. Just my 2 cents.