[c-nsp] Cisco LC issue?

Michael Lyngbøl michael at lyngbol.dk
Wed Mar 16 03:09:23 EST 2005

On 16.03.2005 00:13:20 +0000, George Amen wrote:
> Has anyone ran into any performance issues with Eng-3 POS/GE LC?

We have a lot of engine3 POS/GE line card deployed. Input ACL,
rate-limit, mac-accounting, netflow, service-policies - it all just
works.

All boxes are eng3 only though. There might be issues when mixing w/
older line cards in the same chassis?

> Interested to know in any tests or issues around multiple features
> enabled in an ISP environment, specially large ACLs.

That shouldn't be a problem.

Strict RPF check isn't supported on eng3 yet - only loose (AFAIR target
for strict is 12.0(33)S)

/Michael

--
Michael Lyngbøl -- michael at lyngbol dot dk
Network Architect, AS3292 TDC, IP·backbone