[c-nsp] VTP Pruning

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Wed Mar 16 18:48:10 EST 2005

Yes, this just prunes unneeded flood traffic, it does nothing to prevent
the advert of the VLAN database.

Yes another argument for manual vlan configuration & manual vlan trunk
pruning via allowed lists... ;)

Tim

At 03:37 PM 3/16/2005, MADMAN declared:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759