[c-nsp] FW: Static PAT problem

Andrew Herdman andrew at whine.com
Fri Mar 18 10:51:58 EST 2005

Thanks Gert;

I also received the same advice from two other people in a private message.
Not sure why I missed that, but the SDM did it, last time I let SDM
configure any part of the router.

But unfortunately, it didn't resolve the issue.  I still get connection
refused when telneting to the static PAT ports of 81 and 3389.

Thanks
  Andrew