[c-nsp] problems passing traffic once VPNed

Ivan Lopez ilopez02 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 18 20:01:08 EST 2005

 I am very new in VPNs, and I inherited 2 pix firewalls in different
locations, location (pix)A and location (pix)B.

I can VPN into them individually using  Cisco VPN client from home using
a simple broadband connection without any problems reaching the desired
traffic. However,  using the same VPN client when I do VPN from behind
the pix in  location A to (pix) location B, I can connect but then I
cannot pass any traffic or get anywhere at all. Both PIXes have similar
VPN related set ups. Anyone out there that has a clue of what I am
missing, I would sure appreciated any suggestions.

thanks