[c-nsp] Looking for VMP(S)-Server

Lukas Krattiger luk at everyware.ch
Sun Mar 20 07:09:26 EST 2005

It looks like we go the 2948G or the open-vmps way.
With the Open-Source VMPS project you have a good way to build a
webbased-interface but what if cisco changes some stuff in their vmps
implementation. I mean, the open-source vmps is reverse engineered, so you
are always a step behind.
With the switch you are limited to the cli, or you build a
web-vty-interface.

Does anyone has an Idea about the price of the "User Registration
Tool-Software" and the "VLAN Policy Server 1100 Series" ?

Thanks
-Lukas