[c-nsp] Two DS3s Bounced at the Same Time

John Neiberger jneiberger at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 13:48:17 EST 2005

> As a side note, did you check you router logs to see if you got RDI or
> RAI on your controller? If you did your end was up and something down
> the line was down.

Forgive my newbi-ness with these cards, but which logs do I check?

On that note, I did execute the following:

show controllers vip 12 log   [the vip in question is in slot 12]

The weird thing is that I saw a bunch of link up/down messages related
to interfaces that are NOT on that VIP, yet I saw no link up/down
messages for the two PAs on that VIP even though I can see those same
up/down messages in the regular logging buffer. I wonder if that's
another minor bug.

John