[c-nsp] 6509 Switch Utilization lights

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Tue Mar 22 11:26:47 EST 2005

There are no LEDs on the front panel of sup720.

In addition, sup720s originally shipped with PFC3A do not have h/w support
for the backplane traffic meter. :(

tstevens-6506#sh mod 6 | in PFC
   6 Policy Feature Card 3       WS-F6K-PFC3A       SAD072301PC   1.1    Ok
tstevens-6506#sh cat traf
  This Supervisor hardware revision has no support for traffic meter feature.
tstevens-6506#

However, h/w support was added in sups shipping with PFC3B/BXL, and as
w/sup1a/2, this is monitored with the CLI I mentioned below.

tstevens-6509-neb#sh mod 5 | in PFC
   5 Policy Feature Card 3       WS-F6K-PFC3BXL     SAD0838014R   1.3    Ok
tstevens-6509-neb#sh cat tr
   traffic meter =   0%  Never cleared
            peak =   0%        reached at 08:21:57 PST Tue Mar 22 2005
tstevens-6509-neb#

HTTH,
Tim

At 08:03 AM 3/22/2005, Voll, Scott commented: