[c-nsp] FW: Static PAT problem

Andrew Herdman andrew at whine.com
Tue Mar 22 15:41:28 EST 2005

Gert;

Yes, I am sure both of the static Port translations exist, I have telneted
to them from the router itself and they connect.

I performed a small shell script to test and get some debug info from the
router, so running "while true; do telnet x.x.x.254 81; done" and "debug ip
nat detail" running.  I noticed that the only nat going on during this
entire time was my SSH session to the server doing the poking of port 81.
Not once did the log show a NAT attempt or anything for port 81...  Hope
this tweaks some ideas.

Thanks
  Andrew