[c-nsp] Cat 4510 & Sup V

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Wed Mar 23 17:08:12 EST 2005

I think I've read that all 4xxx series line cards (and the various
chassis themselves) are all limited to that 6Gb full duplex limit for
each slot.  I don't believe the supervisors are limited to that though.

Chuck Church
Lead Design Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Netco Government Services - Design & Implementation Team
1210 N. Parker Rd.
Greenville, SC 29609
Home office: 864-335-9473
Cell: 703-819-3495