[c-nsp] Cisco MultiLink PPP

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Thu Mar 24 11:09:38 EST 2005

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 01:48:48PM +0100, Mohacsi Janos wrote:
> Except Cisco 8xx. We have serious problems with Cisco 831 with multilink
> PPP....

OK, I bite.  What sort of multilink links are you doing on the 831,
considering that the box only has 2x Ethernet?

I assume that you do things like MPPP over 2x PPPoE or such, and I have
no idea how the resulting config might look like :-) (I know how to do
it for boxes with one ethernet per PPPoE session, but the 831 doesn't
have enough).

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de