[c-nsp] Cisco MultiLink PPP

Cheung, Rick Rick.Cheung at nextelpartners.com
Thu Mar 24 12:08:34 EST 2005

	I've noticed it takes up to a minute for a 7200 at 12.3.12 with
a PA-MC-2T3+ to detect an unplugged T1 circuit on a 2620 at 12.3.12.10,
with 2 point to point T1s in a multilink bundle.

	I've been reluctant to configure inband management, as we've
seen issues with frame relay end to end keepalives that time out upon
network load. The timers were hello intervals of 1 second, over a 30
second window. Different technology, I know.

	I'll try the keep 1 3 tonight and see if it improves when
configured on the four serial interfaces.

Thanks,
Rick Cheung