[c-nsp] Cisco MultiLink PPP

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Thu Mar 24 13:13:16 EST 2005

I heard there is a dCEF problem in that throttle
and they are working to defer it for the 75xx.

If you want MLPPP in 12.2S you had better wait a bit
until the new 12.2S image comes out that integrates
the MLPPP and MPLS stuff because a lot of MLPPP bugs
are fixed there.

For now, go with 12.3 or 12.0S.

Rodney