[c-nsp] PPPoE and VPDN session query

Ryan O'Connell ryan at complicity.co.uk
Sun Mar 27 06:30:16 EST 2005

On 25/03/2005 11:12, Prit Patel wrote:

>I m useing VPDN + PPPoE on 7200 for allow access to remote user.
>Client will use PPPoE dialer to access the services.
>
>When client is giving wrong uid/passwd at that time Cisco 7200 is able
>to communicate to PPPoE dialer that uid/passwd wrong.
>
>Is it possible to use some attribute in users profile so that users
>will get prompt or popup window when their subscription get over.

If you're using RADIUS, the "Reply-Message" attribute can be used to
return a message to the end user. However, the majority of dialup/VPN
clients I've used don't bother to display such messages.

--
         Ryan O'Connell - CCIE #8174
<ryan at complicity.co.uk> - http://www.complicity.co.uk

I'm not losing my mind, no I'm not changing my lines,
I'm just learning new things with the passage of time