[c-nsp] Rancid & UDI (Unique Device Identifier) = inventory management?

Mussie Gebregziabiher mussieg at comcast.net
Tue Mar 29 14:41:26 EST 2005

Thomas -
There has not been any active development on RANCID from what i can
tell.  Here is the official website
(http://www.shrubbery.net/rancid/).  My thoughts are if you are
desperate, you should be able to hack your way thru the script. Add
"show inventory" to your list of commands  and use the existing
subroutines as a template, for example there is one for "show  version"
that parses the output.

-MGG