[c-nsp] OC3 Card Recommendations for 7200 NPE-G1

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Wed Mar 30 10:16:10 EST 2005

You might want to check with the circuit provider to verify what you
need.  The circuit may not be POS, and it may not be multimode fiber.
Unless the reseller is also the provider, they're probably just taking a
guess.  Regardless, that router with the G1 should handle line-rate OC3
fine.

Chuck Church
Lead Design Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Netco Government Services - Design & Implementation
1210 N. Parker Rd.
Greenville, SC 29609
Home office: 864-335-9473
Cell: 703-819-3495