[c-nsp] CCO problem

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Thu Mar 31 12:08:09 EST 2005

Hey all,

    Is it just me, or is CCO having some issues right now?  I do a
search on something, click on a link and it goes to a generic product
page.  Example:

Search box - '2950 3550 comparison'

Results -

Easy Migration to Gigabit Ethernet over Copper  [Cisco Catalyst 2950
Series Switches]
<http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps628/products_white_pa
per09186a008009268a.shtml>
... time-consuming infrastructure upgrade. In comparison, fiber-based
solutions support
only ... Web-based management of Catalyst 2950/3550-12T switch clusters
is ...
22/Jan/2003
Cisco Catalyst 2950 Series Switches Bulletins
<http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps628/prod_bulletins_li
st.html>
... Cisco IOS Software 12.1(12c)EA1 for Catalyst 3550, 2950 Series
09/Dec/2002; Catalyst
2950 Series Software Feature Comparison--SI and EI 05/Dec/2002; Cisco
IOS ...
15/Jul/2002
Cisco Catalyst 3550 Series Switches  [Cisco Catalyst 3550 Series
Switches]
<http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps646/products_qanda_it
em09186a00800913d3.shtml>
... COMPARISON TO OTHER CISCO CATALYST FIXED CONFIGURATION Q ... 3500
Series XL switches?
A. The Cisco Catalyst 3550 and 2950 switches have replaced the majority
of ...
03/Feb/2005

But the links take me to a generic switch product page.  Anyone else
seeing this, or do I have a sudden CCO profile issue?  Just curious.

Thanks,

Chuck Church
Lead Design Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Netco Government Services - Design & Implementation
1210 N. Parker Rd.
Greenville, SC 29609
Home office: 864-335-9473
Cell: 703-819-3495