[c-nsp] NAT/PAT question

Goran Gajic ggajic at sbb.co.yu
Mon May 2 08:07:15 EDT 2005

Problem is not with CEF load sharing since 12.3(14)T has NAT inside CEF
and that is not an issue. Issue is that many server (irc/icq/p2p etc.)
consider so many users coming from one ip address as abuse. That is reason
why I need PAT to use as many address inside pool as it can. Unfotunately
design of my network is suck that there is no option to use 1:1 mapping.

Regards,
Goran Gajic