[c-nsp] Re: Pointers for merging OSPF and EIGRP networks?

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Mon May 2 19:57:07 EDT 2005

On Tue, 3 May 2005, Arnold Nipper wrote:
: On 03.05.2005 00:43 Scott Weeks wrote

: > : merging an OSPF network into an EIGRP network.  I have an idea of how I'd

: I would first think about which protocol to run (EIGRP or OSPF) and then
: would make a hard cut.

In this case I don't think I'll get to choose that.  It'll most likely
need to end up in EIGRP.  I saw all the things on overlay and I intend to
read up on those just in case.  A hard cut is what I was thinking, too.
Get the pain over first...  :-)

Thanks!
scott