[c-nsp] IOS 12.4 and NAT

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Tue May 3 21:00:10 EDT 2005

That's weird.  I remember when 12.3.1 first came out, I tried running it
on a 2600 with a super simple config on it, doing NAT and overloading,
and as soon as you enabled NAT on the inside interface, it'd crash hard.
It seems that x.x.1 releases and NAT don't mix well...  Give it a month.

Chuck Church
Lead Design Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Netco Government Services - Design & Implementation Team
1210 N. Parker Rd.
Greenville, SC 29609
Home office: 864-335-9473
Cell: 703-819-3495