[c-nsp] Cisco Access Registrar proxy authentication

Rob Polland rpolland at gmail.com
Wed May 4 07:33:43 EDT 2005

Dear All,
does any body know how to configure the following case:

I want to proxy authentication/authorization/accounting records to a
radius client with the followng scenario:

first the user dial to our NAS with username:
comp/username.domain.com, the request is forwarded to our CAR radius,
our radius will proxy the request to their radius based on the prefix
/comp also the radius will strip /comp suffix, does any body know how
can we configure such thing ??