[c-nsp] Graphing multiple PVC's on multipoint ATM subinterface?

Vinny Abello vinny at tellurian.com
Wed May 4 13:40:37 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I'm wondering if there is a way to graph individual PVC's on a
multipoint ATM subinterface that is using the pvc range command. We
have this setup for aggregating DSL customers. For example:

interface ATM1/0.1 multipoint
  range pvc 1/301 1/360
   ubr 10000
   encapsulation aal5snap
   protocol pppoe

Using a tool like MRTG's configmaker, we get configs for just the
subinterface to be graphed which shows us a combined total of
bandwidth for all PVC's on that subinterface specified by the range
command. I'd like to see actual usage on each PVC if possible. Does
anyone know if this can be done by polling a specific OID which
relates to each PVC or would it have to be broken down into
individual subinterfaces with one PVC per subinterface?

Thanks in advance!

Vinny Abello
Network Engineer
Server Management
vinny at tellurian.com
(973)300-9211 x 125
(973)940-6125 (Direct)
PGP Key Fingerprint: 3BC5 9A48 FC78 03D3 82E0  E935 5325 FBCB 0100 977A

http://www.tellurian.com (888)TELLURIAN

"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of
fear" -- Mark Twain