[c-nsp] Policy-based routing versus vrf

Alex Foster afoster at gammatelecom.com
Fri May 6 07:02:02 EDT 2005

Im trying to work through a solution that will allow me to connect 'x'
amount of customers using similar or overlapping private address space
to a 3550 - and have separate policies for each customer that will
forward traffic based on source/destination to specific next hop
addresses.  Ive looked at PBR but not sure how this will allow me to
configure interfaces with overlapping address space on the same device -
Im also not familiar with VRF - or indeed if this could actually help in
this situation - any guidance would be appreciated.

Regards

Alex

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to legal professional privilege. It is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering this information to the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are prohibited from, and therefore must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it. The views expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of Gamma Telecom.

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailController