[c-nsp] Network Monitor / Mgmnt App

Joseph Jackson JJackson at nos.com
Thu May 12 14:30:13 EDT 2005

Greetings All,

	I was wondering if anyone on this list has a good recommendation of
an Enterprise class network monitor / Mgmnt App.  I have been looking at
Cisco Works but would like to hear some reviews from end users that use it
or have used it.  We currently use Intuits Network Monitor but I hate it!  I
have tried out OpenNMS but the higher ups for some reason dislike open
source tools.. (sigh).  I am also looking at Solorwinds Engineer package so
any reviews on that would be great too.

Thank you

Joseph Jackson