[c-nsp] Redundancy vs. Paranoia

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Mon May 16 04:44:58 EDT 2005

And, unfortunately, I have to disagree with you and agree with Hank -
I'd gladly take dead power supplies instead of the dead PA-A3-T3
and the dead processing card I have here on my desk.  (both of
which were not under service when they failed)

Of course, all our routers are on UPSes which are on generator power-
expensive UPS'es that - which might account for why we also have never
had a dead power supply.

Ted