[c-nsp] Proxy

Mad Unix madunix at gmail.com
Tue May 17 02:28:57 EDT 2005

I had the following:
Clients--Pix--Router--Internet
my clients 10.6.x.x surff the internet through the pix, requesting the
traffic http/smtp/pop3/ftp...etc.

_Now_ I have implemented a proxy server (squid) on FreeBSD, it works
as cache / web filtering, my design
Clients--Proxy--Pix--Router--Internet
I want to avoid the http/www request to go through pix directly.
I want only Proxy to handle the http/www request, and if any http/www request
went to pix from 10.6.x.x should be droped.
I want only some Ip 10.6.x.x (3 or 4 clients from the managment)
to let them surff the net through pix

Pix configuration
name 10.5.1.111 PROXY
access-list outside_access_in permit tcp any host X.X.X.X eq www
access-list outside_access_in permit tcp any host X.X.X.X eq domain
static (inside,outside) X.X.X.X PROXY netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0

any help